Montanaro Global Innovation Fund
The Fund invests in Small and MidCap companies quoted in global markets that are leaders in technological innovation; benefit from new technologies and innovation; develop products, processes or services that will provide or benefit from technological advances and improvements throughout the world. Such companies will be active mainly, but not exclusively, in the following areas: robotics / automation, cloud computing, cyber-security, connectivity, digital transactions and healthcare technology.
The Fund aims to achieve capital growth in excess of the MSCI World SMID Cap Index.
The full investment objective and policy for the Fund is stated in the Fund’s prospectus.
The Fund is classified as Article 6 for the purpose of SFDR.
Why invest in Small & MidCap for Technology?
- A large investment universe of 1,500 companies (ex-Healthcare)
- A paradise for stock-pickers – many great businesses
- Smaller companies are less prone to break-up / antitrust backlash / higher taxes
How we invest
Our investment process has remained unchanged for many years:
- We invest exclusively in “Quality Growth” companies
- We generate new ideas ourselves (no brokers)
- We do thorough research ourselves, which includes detailed analysis and company site visits
- We integrate ESG fully into company analysis
- We take a conservative approach to valuation
How to invest
The Fund is available through various platforms:
Alternatively, find out about the other ways of accessing this fund.