Montanaro European Income Fund
The Fund invests in European Small and MidCap quoted companies, with a particular focus on those offering an attractive dividend yield, or with the potential for above-average dividend growth.
The full investment objective and policy for the Fund is stated in the Fund’s prospectus.
The Fund is classified as Article 6 for the purpose of SFDR.
Why European Small & MidCap for income?
We believe that every investment portfolio should have some exposure to SmallCap, primarily owing to:
- The ‘SmallCap Effect’ – the proven long-term outperformance of smaller and mid-sized companies versus their LargeCap peers*
- Higher dividend growth relative to LargeCap
- Huge choice of companies - many family-owned businesses
- Under-researched, making for an inefficient market ripe with opportunity for those who invest in thorough analysis
- Portfolio diversification - helping to lower portfolio risk
*Source: see research from Dimson & Marsh
The outlook for European dividends according to fund manager George Cooke
How we invest
Our investment process has remained unchanged for many years:
- We invest exclusively in “Quality Growth” companies
- We generate new ideas ourselves (no brokers)
- We do thorough research ourselves, which includes detailed analysis and company site visits
- We integrate ESG fully into company analysis
- We take a conservative approach to valuation
The Fund has been rated by RSMR
The Fund has been awarded an Elite rating by Fund Calibre
How to invest
The Fund is available through various platforms:
- AJ Bell
- Alliance Trust Savings
- Amber Financial
- Fidelity Funds Network
- FNZ Wealth
- Hargreaves Lansdown
- Interactive Investor
- James Hay
- Old Mutual
- Pershing Nexus
- Standard Life
Alternatively, find out about the other ways of accessing the Fund.