Montanaro European MidCap Fund
The Fund aims to achieve capital growth in excess of the STOXX Europe 200 Mid Index by investing in European and UK smaller quoted companies, with a particular focus on those with a market capitalisation below that of the largest company in the benchmark index.
The full investment objective and policy for the Fund is stated in the Fund’s prospectus.
The Fund is classified as Article 6 for the purpose of SFDR.
Why European MidCap for growth?
Our Midcap strategy allows us to invest in companies who have grown past our SmallCap threshholds:
- Huge choice of companies - many family-owned businesses
- Under-researched, making for an inefficient market ripe with opportunity for those who invest in thorough analysis
- Portfolio diversification - helping to lower portfolio risk
*Source: see research from Dimson & Marsh
How we invest
Our investment process has remained unchanged for many years:
- We invest exclusively in “Quality Growth” companies
- We generate new ideas ourselves (no brokers)
- We do thorough research ourselves, which includes detailed analysis and company site visits
- We integrate ESG fully into company analysis
- We take a conservative approach to valuation
How to invest
The Fund is available through various platforms:
Alternatively, find out about the other ways of accessing the Fund.